Complete Suite of Automotive Training Services for the Aftermarket Industry
CARS OnDemandComprehensive Online Video-Based Training
CARS OnDemand provides cutting edge technical automotive training aimed at the certified technician. Our programs include domestic and imported automotive technical training, small business management, and light, medium and heavy-duty truck training.
Training lessons are presented as video-based instruction. All lessons include supplementary training materials, including Student Learning Guides and Exams that enhance the learning experience.
CARS TACTechnician Assistance Center
The heart of the CARS Technician Assistance Center is a live telephone-based Automotive Technician support service.
CARS TAC Center provides problem resolutions from initial vehicle diagnosis to successful repair. CARS Technical Assistance Agents are licensed Class "A" automotive technicians, each with years of real-world experience in all major makes and models.
CARSabilityIndustry-Exclusive Skills Assessment Tool
Our comprehensive assessment tool identifies skills gaps in more than 30 automotive occupations, allowing you to pinpoint your staff's strengths and opportunities for improvement. Assessment results provide in-depth reports and offer training suggestions specific to your employee's needs.
- Automotive Service Technician
- Service Manager
- Parts Manager
- General Manager/Business Operator
- Service Advisor/Estimator
- Alignment and Brake Technician
- Truck and Coach/Transport Service Technician
- Customer Relations Specialist
- Automotive Electronic Accessory Technician
- Parts Counterperson
- Rim and Tire Technician
- Parts Sales Consultant
- Truck/Trailer Service Technician
- Advanced Hybrid Technologies
- Collision Damage Repair Technician
- Automotive Paint Technician
- Glass Installer
- Collision Repair Advisor/Estimator
- Collision Repair Manager
- Heavy Duty Equipment Technician
- Automotive Machine Shop Technician
- New/Used Vehicle Sales Person
- Small Engine Technician/Outdoor Power Equipment Technician
- New/Used Vehicle Sales Manager
- Administrative/Clerical Staff/Customer Receptionist
- Farm Equipment Technician
- Office Manager
- Shop Foreman/Mentor Coach
- Transmission Technician
- Automotive Customizing Technician
- Parts Delivery Driver
- Motorcycle Technician
- Forklift Service Technician
- Scheduler/Control Tower Operator
- Fuel and Electrical/Electronics Technician
Corporate ServicesServices for Larger OrganizationsIn addition to technician training and support, CARS also offers services aimed at the Corporate level, including Live Broadcasts, Custom Training Creation and Specialized Production Content.
Our ClientsA Few of Our Users
CARS OnDemand provides aftermarket technical training to leading automotive companies across North America. See how our training and Technical Assistance can maximize your shop’s earning potential.
Ready to Begin?
Don't take our word for it. Contact us today for a Free Trial and test drive our OnDemand, CARSability, TAC and other services.